- Added preview support for MXF files Convergent Design’s nanoFlash. (Previously only MOV files were supported for preview)
- 2x faster M-Copy & SYNC speeds (approx. 30MB/s) for faster USB hard drive syncing and copying
- 2x faster CF & SD/MS copy speed (approx 30MB/s)
- 5x faster full verify speed for SxS (approx. 80MB/s)
- Added Copy & Verify function. Automatic full verify after copy.
- Export the backup folder in internal HDD to CF/SD/MS.
- Added Delete for memory cards including SxS and P2.
- Added preview for external devices such as P2/SxS/CF/SD/MS and external USB hard drive
- Display file name during the ‘Clip View’ mode
- Added support for SxS-1(indication on life time expire)
- Preliminary support for AVC-Intra50
- Support for ‘avi’ file for the Sony PMW-350
This is great news for any NVS2500 owner. Make sure to update your device. The firmware update can be found here - NVS2500 1.10 Firmware
AbelCine encourages comments on our blog posts, as long as they are relevant and respectful in tone. To further professional dialog, we strongly encourage the use of real names. We reserve the right to remove any comments that violate our Comment Policy.